Saturday, April 24, 2010

DUN NOE WAT I DONE SOMETHING WRONG OF HIM AND ME


We Quarrel Last Night
feeling sad....feling hurt...
i know u same with me....
but r u know,u do tat just will make us....
quarrel..even just is fren...
pls~pls~i cant accept it..
im feeling hurt pain,when i saw u take num with other gul
maybe u think this like a normal case..
but~in the case,same things happen with u..
will u oso can accept it?
wat u say be4??wat u promise me be4?
dun noe WHY~
i not cyring last night"(
just feeling.....sad"(
between it~u explain with me....without hug me...
in tat time...i think u really cant "tahan"me liao~
cause u noe im care more abt u....
guard u more...
but~no use...
i do like tat...
just hope u can noe and understanding....
i love u so much...
babe,
when a guy is crying of a gul,mean he start love her
when a gul is crying of a guy,mean she need to let him free
im crying.not mean im want to leave u...
just im"jing zhang"of u
even is a small case,will u think~
WHY i will give u a big reapond?
if u really love me, pls~pls~
dun everyday just play poker and play facebook
till too late...
cause even i sleep early more then u
im still waiting for u sleep togather....
I LOVE U

No comments:

Post a Comment