Tuesday, April 27, 2010

姐姐和妹妹的故事


SWEET MEMORY WITH U....
babe sister.....
I MISS U
PLS~
forgive me....
cant beside with u ......
dear,
really long time nvr meet u le"(
after im change my new job,
i start my new job,
i lost all of u...
cant meet...
cant get call to u....
cant chat with u...
many things cant share with u again.....
feel sad coz abt.....
U AND ME
i noe im become a big gul ady...
many things need solve by myself..
dear,
i hope we can back like be4...
can meet each other anytime...
can go shopping togather...
even me have bf..
even u have Alex...
our relationship is never ending...
u treat me as ur good babe sister..
u will beside with me anytime...
if something happen with me...
u olso will take more care to me...
but till now...
i think is me broken of our relationship
i noe im a bad gul
even i nvr find u...nvr call u..
nvr answer ur call....or put ur "aeroplane"
u nvr blame me at all....
u just will say
babe,I LOVE U
to me.....
sometime i hate myself....
WHY i over "依赖" U...
WHY u oso treat me nice ??
even im always hurt u....
babe sister....i miss u everyday...
but now u move out to JB le...
we no more time to meet each other le
is me....
all is abt me....
BABE...
I WISH U HAPPINESS FOREVER
STAY BE HAPPY WITH ALEX.....
I LOVE U
MY BABE SISTER...
BABE~SHERYLN

No comments:

Post a Comment